1. Bachelor degree or above in architecture or urban planning;
2. Three years or more working experience in building scheme or planning and design;
3. Interested in the development of public buildings such as residential, commercial, hotel and office;
4. Have experience in designing large projects;
5. Have strong communication and coordination skills;
6. Familiar with related design specifications, proficient in AutoCAD, SKETCH-UP, PHOTOSHOP, INDESIGN and other design drawing software;
7. Have a strong sense of responsibility and a good team spirit;
8. Experience in well-known architectural firms or well-known large-scale design institutes is preferred.