1. Bachelor degree or above in architecture or urban planning;
2. One year or more working experience in architectural scheme or planning and design;
3. Interested in the development of public buildings such as residential, commercial, hotel and office;
4. Have experience in independent design
5. Have certain design understanding and expression skills;
6. Familiar with related design specifications, and proficient in design software such as AUTOCAD, SKETCH-UP, PHOTOSHOP, INDESIGN;
7. Have a strong sense of responsibility and a good team spirit;
8. Experience in well-known architectural firms or well-known large-scale design institutes is preferred.