1. Requires at least 2 years of work experience and be proficient in using 3D renderings;
2. Responsible for the work, assist department leaders to complete the work, and have a team spirit.
1. More than two years of work experience, major in fine arts or environmental arts is preferred. Have good art skills, good color feeling and artistic appreciation ability;
2. Familiar with relevant software tools, with good scene design, material, and light processing capabilities;
3. Have strong communication skills, be serious and responsible for work and teamwork spirit, have strong initiative, and have good professional ethics and cultural qualities;
4. Candidates are requested to attach more than 10 recent personal works.