1. Complete the quantitative work requirements under the leadership and supervision of the superior on a regular basis, and be able to independently handle and solve the tasks that are responsible;
2. Assist in the management and promotion of internal human resources processes and projects;
3. Implement the operational procedures of human resources management and the implementation of various rules and regulations, and cooperate with other business departments;
4. Responsible for social security and housing provident fund;
5. Manage labor contracts, implement recruitment workflow, coordinate and handle employee recruitment, entry, departure, transfer, promotion and other procedures;
6. Responsible for applying for company qualification, industrial and commercial change registration, etc .;
7. Manage human resources related documents and files.
1. College degree or above in human resources or administration;
2. More than one year of personnel administration work experience, construction industry work experience is preferred;
3. Familiar with the operational procedures of human resources management practices, the national labor and personnel regulations and policies, and can be practically applied;
4. Have good professional ethics, practical and stable, careful work, strong sense of responsibility, strong communication and coordination skills, and teamwork spirit;
5. Familiar with related office software and basic network knowledge.