1. Bachelor degree or above in urban planning and design, architecture, with more than 1 year relevant work experience;
2. Possess rich professional technical knowledge and strong coordination ability, can handle and solve problems independently;
3. Familiar with professional design specifications of national architecture and urban planning;
4. Possesses certain plan review and drawing review capabilities;
5. Have basic art and hand-painting ability, can control the overall effect of graphic expression and layout;
6. Proficient in using various office software and related professional software;
7. Have good writing skills, language and graphic expression ability;
8. Strong professionalism, strong team awareness, initiative in learning, good communication and coordination skills.