1. As the project's structural professional leader and important sub-designer;
2. Assist in daily technical management and progress management;
3. Formulate the schedule and design task of the design progress, and implement it after review by the superior leaders;
4. Responsible for preparing the plan and preliminary design documents;
5. In the construction drawing stage, further solve professional technical problems;
6. Coordinate the relationships between the majors, summarize the work at each stage, and communicate with all parties in a timely and effective manner;
7. Organize and guide the design and construction drawing design, and compile the project's unified technical regulations and drawing catalog;
8. Check the design quality;
9. Responsible for the unified filing of design documents and related materials;
10. Do a good job in technical communication, and conduct return visits and design summary work;
11. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders and their superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above in civil engineering, structure, engineering or civil engineering;
2. More than 5 years of steel structure design experience, presided over large and medium-sized public construction projects, presided over residential (small) district-level residential projects, and assisted departments in implementing comprehensive management of the projects;
3. Strong project management ability, problem analysis and problem solving ability;
4. Thoughtful and organized, good management ability, communication and coordination ability, good teamwork spirit;
5. Aggressive and professional, able to withstand strong work pressure.