1. Students with a bachelor's degree orabove in architecture and other majors who take part in various designcompetitions and project design during school are preferred;
2. Have certain learning, understanding andcommunication skills;
3. The internship period is not less thanthree months (accumulative);
4. Master AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop andother related design and drawing software;
5. Clear concept, strong sense ofinnovation, can continuously learn and explore new knowledge.
6. Good communication, execution andteamwork awareness.
7. Strong sense of service, able to workunder pressure and self-motivated.
8. Be meticulous, honest, and trustworthy.