1. Assist the project leader to complete the creativity, conception and drawing of the planning and design scheme (including master plan, conceptual plan, detailed plan, urban design, etc.);
2. Participate in the preliminary research, planning, project positioning and overall operation discussion of various types of planning and urban design;
3. Participate in other design work arranged by the project leader.
1. Graduates of 2020, majoring in urban planning, urban and rural planning, landscape architecture, architecture and related majors;
2. Familiar with AutoCAD, 3DMAX, SketchUp, Photoshop and other common mapping and analysis software;
3. Clear concept, strong sense of innovation, excellent scheme design ability;
4. Have good communication ability, execution ability and team cooperation consciousness;
5. Have better ability of writing, language and drawing expression;
6. Have certain ability of scheme review and drawing review;
7. Have art foundation and hand drawing ability, and can control the overall effect of drawing expression and layout;
8. Have rich professional and technical knowledge and strong coordination ability, and be able to handle and solve problems independently;
9. Strong sense of service, able to work under pressure and self motivation.