1. Mainly responsible for lighting design, scene design and post production of architectural scheme, skillfully control the overall effect of the picture, and have artistic grip on the atmosphere of the picture.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in architecture or art is preferred;
2. Have more than one year working experience, and project management experience of related companies is preferred;
3. Proficient in using Su, vary, 3DMAX, Photoshop, Photoshop, SketchUp, office and other related software tools, and familiar with various rendering plug-ins of Max;
4. Have good art accomplishment, good art foundation and design ability, be good at color matching, have art foundation and good creative conception ability, be able to grasp the color of visual color and overall layout, have reasonable lighting layout, and have bold innovative thinking;
5. Love the rendering work, have a high sense of responsibility and work style of excellence, have a strong understanding, have rich experience in rendering and post production;
6. Have strong communication ability, be responsible for work and team spirit, have strong initiative, have good professional ethics and cultural literacy.